Anne Herrera Presents:
An Extraordinary Penthouse Loft - $3,550,000
This spectacular loft combines a warm brick and timber structure with contemporary finishes, all on one expansive level. Conceived from raw loft space in 2007, this penthouse level unit has been renovated to include a spacious chef’s kitchen, multiple living spaces, two large bedrooms with ensuite baths, a sizeable enclosed office, and one half bath. The dramatic deeded roof deck has a sheltered outdoor kitchen, a free-standing fireplace and views to Twin Peaks and Potrero Hill. A keyed-entry elevator opens directly into the home, and there are 2 side by side parking spaces in the secure garage. 357 Tehama is ideally located in the heart of the Yerba Buena neighborhood and is in close proximity to the Westfield Shopping Center, MoMa, Whole Foods, Yerba Buena Gardens and numerous trendsetting eateries.
- Windows on all sides of the single level full floor loft
- Elevator opens directly into the loft via keyed entry
- Softwood floors and reclaimed Douglas fir doors
- Chef’s kitchen with high-end appliances, custom 6-burner Blue Star range with 22,000 BTU burners, salamander and flat-top griddle; double oven, warming drawer, and commercial grade custom hood with lighting; 2 refrigerator drawers on island; honed slate and solid slab granite counters, large breakfast bar with seating; open reclaimed wood shelving
- Two large bedrooms, both with en suite bathrooms
- Master bathroom features double shower; double vanity with Italian fixtures & pedestal sinks, travertine, glass tile and slate finishes
- Two walk-in closets in master bedroom suite (one with dressing table and exterior window)
- Spacious, enclosed office with custom built-ins
- Pendant and recessed lighting throughout including designer chandelier in dining room area
- Deeded private roof deck with sheltered outdoor kitchen (36" BBQ, refrigerator, sink, hood, cabinets and travertine counters) and free-standing fireplace.
- 800-bottle temperature controlled wine room
- Laundry room with custom shelving
- Large storage closet in guest bedroom
- Secure garage with two side-by-side parking spaces
- Forced air heating and air conditioning
- Tankless water heater
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 2:00-3:30 PM
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Anne Herrera - 415.601.3353
Yerba Buena is a downtown San Francisco neighborhood that has it all, from art galleries and museums to shopping, dining, entertainment and even urban green spaces where visitors and city dwellers alike can kick back and relax. Located just south of Market Street, between South Beach and SoMa, Yerba Buena is fast becoming one of the most fashionable addresses in San Francisco.
Attractions in Yerba Buena include the expansive Moscone Center, Yerba Buena Gardens, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, the Metreon Mall, and the list goes on and on. Public transportation is close and convenient; and access to the freeway is quick and easy – making the commute within the city or to other Bay Area locations straightforward and simple. Entertainment and recreation is available year round in Yerba Buena, from neighborhood activities and events hosted by galleries and museums to the restaurants and clubs found in Yerba Buena and nearby SoMa. Baseball fans will appreciate the fact that AT&T Park, located in South Beach, is less than a 20-minute walk away.
While Yerba Buena is not the place to look for a detached single-family home, it is a great marketplace for those searching for the uncomplicated condominium way of life. The majority of homes in Yerba Buena are condos, lofts, and townhomes representing a variety of architectural style, from loft conversions in brick-and-timber warehouses to elegant high-rise condominiums designed by prominent San Francisco architects.